The law firm of Hoelscher, Lipsey, Elmore & Poole, P.C., grew from the law office of Phillip Goode, the first law office ever established in College Station, TX in 1955. From those roots, the current firm was formed in 1979 by Phillip Goode, Michael Hoelscher, and Cully Lipsey.
Ed Elmore joined the firm in 1989 and Heath Poole arrived in 2005. Since the very first days of performing legal services, the professionals at Hoelscher, Lipsey, Elmore & Poole, P.C., have been dedicated to making a difference in their community. Today, through years of diligence and uncompromising integrity, the firm has continued to grow, serving all of Bryan, College Station, the Brazos Valley, and beyond.